Monday 12 April 2010

A new way to procrastinate

I have two reasons for writing a blog:
1) Motivation to try harder, I hope this to be kind of like a training diary but public so people can mock me for it. Resulting in me trying harder to prove them wrong, with the end result being me climbing harder things / failing more often as a result of my crushed ego.
2) I am going to Squamish in summer! It would be good to let my friends and family know how its going, and to be able to post pictures or videos as evidence of how much fun i'm having.

Because I have just started this blog, and at the moment it looks a bit naked, I will probably pad it out with some photo's from my recent font trip, and a video from the last night (which I haven't seen, and I don't remember - damned 5 euro a barrel wine) 0f myself talking about rubbing something into Alex Puccio's shoulders. All will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment